Bailey encourages her clients to show up as they are authentically and unapologetically. She practices using a person-centered approach believing the client is the expert of their own experiences. Whether the goal is to gain more control in life, deal with a traumatic experience, or find a sense of identity, Bailey is dedicated to walk alongside them. Clients are capable of self-acceptance, change, and growth through the strong therapeutic relationship she develops. Bailey is committed to creating an environment that is warm, non-judgmental, and most importantly supportive. She strongly believes in the power of humor and a genuine connection to help individuals make changes in their lives.
Bailey provides services to children, adolescents, teens, and adults. She has experience across the developmental lifespan, having worked with children on the autism spectrum to caring for those with dementia. Bailey has a background in neuroscience and biology, equipping her with a unique set of skills and viewpoints.
Bailey is currently enrolled in Western Illinois University’s Clinical and Community Mental Health Program and is scheduled to graduate in May 2023. She received her Bachelor of Arts degree in 2020 from Butler University with a concentration in Psychology and minors in Neuroscience and Biology. Bailey is participating in Get Centered’s CIT and PLPC Academy and is supervised on-site by Kathy Simmons, M.Ed., LPC, NCC #2019040721 with additional supervision from the Clinical Director Kim McGuiness, M.Ed., LPC, NCC #2019003417.
Bailey is Welcoming New Clients ages 6-adult and families. Bailey’s hours of availability:
- Sunday 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Monday 1:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Tuesday 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Thursday 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Friday 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Extended hours available upon request
- Individual session $100 (first session with intake is 90 minutes; $150)
- Couples session $120 (first session with intake is 90 minutes; $170)
- Family session $130/50 minute session; for up to 4 individuals (first session with intake is 90 minutes; $200 )
* NOTE: Based on Counselor in Training status Bailey’s fee is self-pay and she does not provide a superbill option for Out of Network consideration.