Lisa Oliver, Counselor/Therapist
M.Ed., PLPC, NCC
Lisa works from a person centered approach believing that we are the experts of our own lives with unique lived experiences. Her goal in the counseling relationship is to walk alongside clients as they process their thoughts and emotions in a manner that positively impacts their overall health. Lisa is dedicated to creating an inviting, non judgmental, confidential environment where she can create a partnership with her clients to ensure their future success.
Lisa provides services to children, adolescents, teens, and adults coping with anxiety, depression, OCD, emotional regulation difficulties, anger management, phobias, trauma, self esteem challenges, and ADHD. She works with parents and couples on parenting skills and family relationships.
Lisa holds a Master’s degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling from The University of Missouri – St. Louis. The program is nationally recognized as one of the best in the country and is staffed with some of the most renowned clinicians. In addition to practicing as a Provisionally Licensed Professional Counselor Lisa is also a certified school counselor. Lisa is currently pursuing training to become a Registered Play Therapist. She is currently under supervision by Barbara Bryant Ed.D., LPC-S, NCC, RPT-S.
Lisa has over a decade of experience working with children, parents, and families in the school setting as both a teacher and school counselor. She holds a Bachelor’s of Science in Early Childhood Education from Ohio University as well as teacher certification in the state of Missouri for kindergarten through sixth grade.
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Tuesday and Thursday 8:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Extended hours available upon request
- Individual session $120 (first session with intake is 90 minutes; $180)
- Parent session $120/50 minute session
- Co-client session $120 (first session with intake is 90 minutes; $180)
- Family session $140/50 minute session; for up to 4 individuals (first session with intake is 90 minutes; $210 )