Anger Management Counseling in the St. Louis Area
When you’re angry, do you start name calling? Do you get angry when someone wants you to open up and share your feelings? Do you lack patience? Are your family members or kids afraid to talk to you?
No one wants to admit they get angry, especially when it gets out of control and hurts the ones we love.
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, it may be time to consider anger management therapy.
Anger Management has proven to be effective for the following types of individuals:
- Violent offenders
- People who display bullying behaviors
- People affected by behavioral changes associated with traumatic brain injury
- People who experience behavioral changes associated with post-traumatic stress
- People experiencing substance dependency or undergoing recovery
- People with cognitive or mental health issues that make it difficult to control anger
Anger issues aren’t uncommon and the first step towards change is admittance of the problem. Learning to stop isn’t as simple as some may think, but together we can come up with a game plan tailored exclusively to you.
If you or someone you know is experiencing anger management issues, please contact us today so we can schedule an appointment.