We work with you on when and if you are wanting to work with collaborators outside of the care of your Counselor or Coach. Our Wellness Collaborators, affiliated with Get Centered, offer services on-site, through telehealth and business locations in the St. Louis community. Our Wellness Collaborators include:
- ACT/SAT Prep, Acupuncture, Alternative Medicine (Functional Medicine), Chiropractic, Educational Assessment, Intuitive Energy, Nutrition, Massage, Physician, Physical Therapy, Psychiatry, Reiki, Tutors, and Yoga
The Whole Person Approach starts with an intake session with a Counselor or Coach affiliated with Get Centered.
- During your intake session your Counselor or Coach will complete a brief assessment of your mental health and physical health needs based on your wellness goals.
- The Counselor or Coach will identify any areas outside of their scope for additional support.
- You and your Counselor or Coach will determine the best referrals for you to create greater opportunities for balanced care.
- Your Counselor or Coach will guide you to information regarding our Wellness Collaborator options.
- Following the completion of the Get Centered Collaborative Care Authorization Form your care will follow a team based approach for a balanced lifestyle. We meet you where you are and focus on the needs and services that are important to you!
You can learn more about our Wellness Collaborators through your Counselor or Coach. Make an appointment now to determine how to move forward and find your center.