Group therapy is a powerful way to connect with others and remember that you are not alone. In groups, we can share our stories in safe and supportive space. We are also given the chance to learn from those around us. We offer group therapy to address needs among children, teens, and adults.
Group topics may include:
- Social skills
- Parenting concerns
- School concerns
- Life transitions
Group therapy has been shown to be as effective as individual therapy. Some positive group therapy outcomes include:
- Develop healthy boundaries
- Practice effective communication
- Increase positive feelings and self-worth
- Identify coping skills
- Implement self-care and self-soothing strategies
- Expand social supports
- Recognize internal strengths and gain confidence
- Improve self-awareness and insight
Currently accepting interest in an 8 Week Virtual Support Group for Healthcare Workers. To register for this group or to have questions answered please complete the form to the right and in the message section note “registering for group” or “questions relating to group”. A member of our Client Care Team will get back to you within the business day.