Gabby values a person-centered approach emphasizing strength-based therapy for children, teens, adults, and couples. Gabby works to provide personalized and engaging care based on her client’s interests and needs. She easily connects with others on both a professional and personal level. Gabby works collaboratively with other providers in creating treatment plans ensuring that her clients receive support in multiple areas of their lives.
Gabby is a former mental health case manager experienced in working with children and their families in building secure attachments and learning trauma-informed parenting strategies. While in this role, she also helped individuals gain coping skills for anxiety, depression, ADHD, and trauma. Gabby has twelve years of experience in the field of education working closely with small groups of children to build skills and confidence. Additionally, Gabby is trained in crisis prevention and management as well as basic emergency medical care.
Gabby is currently enrolled in Lindenwood University’s Clinical Mental Health Program and is scheduled to graduate in May 2023. During her program, Gabby has been an active member of Alpha Chi Honor Society highlighting her academic achievements and excellence. Gabby is participating in Get Centered’s CIT and PLPC Academy and is supervised on-site by Kathy Simmons, M.Ed., LPC, NCC #2019040721 with additional supervision from the Clinical Director Kim McGuiness, M.Ed., LPC, NCC #2019003417.
Gabby is Welcoming New Clients ages 7-adult, couples and families. Gabby’s hours of availability:
- Tuesday 1:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Wednesday 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Thursday 1:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Saturday 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Extended hours available upon request
- Individual session $100 (first session with intake is 90 minutes; $150)
- Couples session $120 (first session with intake is 90 minutes; $170)
- Family session $130/50 minute session; for up to 4 individuals (first session with intake is 90 minutes; $200 )
* NOTE: Based on Counselor in Training status Gabby’s fee is self-pay and she does not provide a superbill option for Out of Network consideration.