Career, Work, Life Certified Coach
John Bushee is an Executive and Business Development Coach certified through the International Coach Federation. John has served as an internal coach with a Fortune sized financial services company and a national mortgage company coaching managers and executives at all levels to include the C Suite. With more than 21 years in coaching and personal development John understands how leaders can become stagnant performers stuck in their existing growth patterns. John’s coaching process has leaders re-think pathways to success, strategic execution of business plans, development of direct reports and growth of teams. John utilizes a coaching method built on the competencies of coaching as outlined by the International Coach Federation along with 43 years of experience in high level sales management, mentoring and training.
As a coach John has:
- Implemented a coaching culture for performance improvement and retention of sales personnel and managers. Prior culture was 100% commission sink or swim. This national mortgage company now has 68 trained and ICF certified coaches at all levels of management.
- Established “Circle Mentoring” program for internal sales personnel to optimize learning of key skills and competencies and improve learning transfer in a B2C division by involving cross functional teams in mentoring.
- Initiated a sales coaching program at a national mortgage company. During the first year of the coaching program 20 of the 22 sales people recognized as most improved were people John coached for sales performance.
- Was a Liaison between senior management and field management for a Fortune sized sales organization so that leadership had an accurate perspective of life on the street for sales people and coaching/training efforts were directed at the proper issues.
- Integrating a cultural change to training and coaching that is based on identification of Relational Needs for communication and motivation. •Voted Teammate of the Year 2005 after eight months with the company. •Certified in Lominger Career Architect.
- Launched sales oriented communities of practice.
As a Sales Leader John has:
- Been the manager of the Eastern US for a market segment.
- Been the key person for contract management
- Managed key accounts
John holds a BA from the University of Massachusetts and has received his coach training from the Coaches Training Institute, ACT leadership, and the World Business and Executive Coach Summit. John has also been certified with Lominger’s Career Architect and is a member of the Institute of Coaching (McClean Hospital Harvard Medical School Affiliate), Pro Bono coach for YGA (Your Grateful Nation) coaching special operations personnel re-entering the civilian job market, He is also a veteran of the U.S.Army.
- American Counseling Association
- National Board for Certified Counselors
Coaches fees tend to be project based and paid for in segments. At times fees may even be sponsored or covered by employers based on performance expectations. Information regarding rates and fees are part of the initial consultation with a coach. John will work with you to determine needs, fit and potential project based fees.
John’s hours are Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm