Balance is different for everyone; at Get Centered our vision highlights the interconnectedness of your challenges and approaches them with a focus on lifestyle. This perspective allows us to partner with you in the holistic process of finding more purpose for life. Whole Person Approach is looking at wellness as a lifestyle that includes counseling, coaching and wellness. Whatever you need when you need it, we are ready to collaborate with you.
- To value each individual as unique and benefiting from a variety of strategies and sources for collaborative care.
- To honor traditional and integrative approaches for managing difficulties and challenges of everyday life.
- To create a private, boutique-style practice where we work together, and with wellness collaborators from our community, creating a treatment plan for balance tailored to you.
- To follow your lead of working with one Counselor/Coach or options for collaborative care through alternative medicine specialists, counselors, coaches, chiropractors, physical therapists, acupuncturists, physicians, massage therapists, yoga specialists, energy work, and dietitians.
- To focus on the mind and body as a WholePerson with a Center of Balance. Through collaborations your optimal lifestyle results can be shared and addressed.
- To support the “why” and the “how” to manage difficulties and challenges.
- To make expertise our mission in service. All providers are independent contractors licensed, certified, or specialists in their field of practice. We take the guessing game out of your choices for whole person care.
- To believe in YOU! Imbalances in one area of life can be reflected in other areas of life and can show up in our moods and emotions. We are here to offer perspective in uncovering the pain of today, problems from our past, and the uncertainty of the future.
To schedule an initial consultation with one of our counselors – click here.
To schedule an initial consultation with one of our coaches – click here.